This is a preview for the new MathML rendering mode (with SVG fallback), which is currently active on BETA Wikipedia and will be availble in production soon.
If you would like use the MathML rendering mode, you need a wikipedia user account that can be registered here []
- Only registered users will be able to execute this rendering mode.
- Note: you need not enter a email address (nor any pther private information). Please do not use a password that you use elsewhere.
Registered users will be able to choose between the following three rendering modes:
MathML (can not yet be used on the Wikimedia production cluster)
PNG (currently active in production)
source (currently disabled in production via configuration)
Follow this [] to change your Math rendering settings.
To test the MathML, PNG, and source rendering modes, please go to one of the following test pages:
If you find any bugs, please report them at Bugzilla, or write an email to math_bugs (at) ckurs (dot) de .
This page is a preview for the new Math rendering that will get live at Wikipedia soon. Registered user will be able to chose between
- (currently disabled via config)
- (currently active)
- (no Mathoid server can be accessed from the Wikimedia production cluster)
- In a first step MathML and SVG will be available to registered users only.
- Go to a random page or
- one of the test pages listed below.
I found a bug
If you find any bugs please report a bug at Bugzilla or write a mail to math_bugs (at) ckurs (dot) de