- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Matty.007 17:56, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
Template:DYK nompage links
Created/expanded by Biruitorul (talk). Self nominated at 03:43, 15 December 2013 (UTC).
- Good to Go. Article length of over 3500 character of prose is good, age of 1 day is good, hook length of 185 characters is under the 200 maximum. The 3 Hooks references Accepted on Good Faith of Romanian sources. Lean towards original hook for preference. QPQ has been done by Biruitorul. --Doug Coldwell (talk) 20:17, 17 December 2013 (UTC)
- Pulling from the queue due to problems with broken URLs to sources in the article. Please fix these first. -Kieran (talk) 01:05, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
- Comment - As reviewer I double checked the URLs and they appear to work (no broken ones) for me - although I don't understand Romanian. I did NOT write the article or referenced any URLs, so this is just an observation. Which ones in particular? Perhaps the creator of the article is aware of these broken URLs.--Doug Coldwell (talk) 14:19, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
- Comment - As reviewer I double checked the URLs at my local library and they ALL work on the library computers. On my 3 PCs at home they all work fine. Unless there is a specific URL that can be checked I suggest the DYK nomination to continue as normal. Perhaps this nomination should be put back into a queue as I see no problems with it.--Doug Coldwell (talk) 15:20, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
- I have also just loaded all the URLs without any problems and they are not bare URLs so I'm not sure what the issue is? SagaciousPhil - Chat 15:51, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
- FYI, I had problems this morning with some of the PDF links, but they all seem to be working now. 7&6=thirteen (☎) 18:32, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
- Huh. Yes, the URLs all work for me, too. Sorry for that -- I pulled it from the queue based on AGF of this comment from User:Yoninah, but I guess they were mistaken. Good to go, although someone besides me should probably do the promoting. -Kieran (talk) 17:06, 20 December 2013 (UTC)