- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Allen3 talk 21:24, 31 August 2013 (UTC)
La Promenade du sceptique
Template:DYK nompage links
Created/expanded by Freikorp (talk). Self nominated at 14:07, 25 August 2013 (UTC).
- Hmm... The article is classified as a stub even though it may not be and the hook isn't exactly directly cited. Cheers, ☯ Bonkers The Clown \(^_^)/ Nonsensical Babble ☯ 09:44, 26 August 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for reminding me to re-assess the article as start class. I assessed it as stub class when I first created it, then I expanded it past the 1500 character mark and forgot to update it. I am more than happy to hear suggestions for alternate hooks if the reference isn't good enough for the current one. How about:
- ALT1 that the only copy of the book La Promenade du sceptique by Denis Diderot was confiscated by police on two occasions, almost 50 years apart? or if that is considered not directly cited either, just simply:
- ALT2 that the only copy of the book La Promenade du sceptique by Denis Diderot was confiscated by police on two occasions? Freikorp (talk) 22:14, 26 August 2013 (UTC)
Now checks out and approving ALT2. Cheers, ☯ Bonkers The Clown \(^_^)/ Nonsensical Babble
☯ 12:43, 28 August 2013 (UTC)